RESERVATION FEE – RS. 50,000/-(NON-REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT 50% – 45 DAYS BEFORE THE FUNCTION
FINAL PAYMENT – 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FUNCTION
EVERY PAYMENT’S ARE – NON REFUNDABLE
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit card number, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers nor do we share customer details with any 3rd party.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without an Original copy of valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or canceled. In case of availability, The Ranowell Hotel will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our multitude of payment options
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, we may reach out to guests to get feedback of their experience through calls or messages.
Refund / Cancellation policy:
- Please note that in the event of a no show, there won’t be a refund. Any cancellations made 10 days prior to arrival, will be refunded after having deducted the processing fee. Any cancellations made within 10 days of the stipulated date of arrival, will not be refunded and will be charged in full.